Friday, July 01, 2005

Nausea is NOT Fun!

So I've spent the last couple of days alternating between feelings of nausea and hunger. It's not fun. I know that many people would suggest I may be pregnant; let me assure you that I'm not. I'm sure it's just from the stress of the summer and my job, but I sincerely hope that I get a handle on things soon. At least I know two of the guys I'm working with this summer, so that's cool. Having James around will be good for a laugh too. Four of us (that I know of) have teaching degrees and experience in public school, so it's not like I'll be working with a group of inexperienced people. Things have the potential of being an organizational nightmare, but I think once the first week is over things will be fine. I wish we were only staying up there for 4 weeks, but I guess 6 weeks won't be too bad. I don't envision myself getting lots of curriculum work done, but that's just the way it goes. Maybe I can stop teaching at the end of July and go back to curriculum. We'll see.

No comments: