Thursday, August 02, 2007

Sexy

My new haircut is awesome! It's a little shorter than I had intended, but I'm okay with that because my hair grows very quickly. When the stylist started cutting it she said "when was the last time you were in here?" I said "I don't really remember. It was in the winter some time though." She said "was it a year ago?" I was like "oh no, not that long ago!" She replied with "are you sure? Because I'm cutting about a year's worth of growth to get you to the length you were last time!" Yeah . . . my hair grows very quickly. Anyway, after a very reasonably-priced haircut (just under $20 for a shampoo and cut), she was able to talk me into highlights too. It's something I've been thinking about since the last time I was in there. Anyway, I decided that it's now or never, so I've made an appointment for next week . . . pictures to follow after it's done!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

ooo... yes... pictures please! Glad you survived July. Sounds like a stressful time!!