Monday, July 14, 2008

Weird (and not so weird) things about me

Did you know . . .

- I can't sleep with the door that separates my bathroom from my bedroom open?

- I dislike oranges, but I enjoy orange juice. I only like orange juice without the pulp, though.

- I walk the same way to work every morning. By the same way, I mean I cross the street (jaywalking) at the exact same spots, and cut across the Safeway parking lot in the same diagonal path each time.

- I can only get into tv shows after they've been on a for a little while. This is how I became addicted to many of my favourite tv shows like Star Trek: The Next Generation, House, Gilmore Girls, Bones, Numb3rs, most reality tv shows (Survivor, The Amazing Race, and Big Brother).

- I can totally tell the difference between coke and pepsi.

- I way prefer being cold to being hot. I love to snuggle underneath a blanket if I'm chilly, but there are only so many layers of clothing I'm willing to remove if I'm too hot!

- It really, really, REALLY irritates me when I see people not using common sense or seeing a problem that needs fixing and not jumping in to fix it. If I'm standing there trying desperately to manage getting the 40 people in front of me to their classes and you see them standing around looking lost, why do you have to wait for me to ask you to help them find their classroom?

- When I'm motivated to do so, I'm really good at finding things at work to keep me busy. Not so much at home.

- Selfish people bother me. Get over yourself already!

- I love buying socks and shoes :-)

- I have never consumed a single drop of alcohol

- I have never smoked a single cigarette

- I have never tried, nor wanted to try, drugs of any kind

No comments: