Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New Computer!

This is my first blog post from my new laptop! So far, so good. I've been having a few internet issues and am technically using someone else's wireless network right now, but that should be sorted out soon . . . hopefully. I'm having to restore my internet favourites, which is a pain in the butt, but otherwise I'm having fun playing with my machine. I've got to discipline myself right now to actually do some work and NOT play ;-) One thing I'm still trying to adjust to is the smaller keyboard. It took me longer than usual to complete my weekly progress reports because I kept hitting the wrong keys! What usually takes about half an hour actually took me almost an hour, mostly because I kept hitting the caps lock key instead of the shift key! I'm getting better now . . .

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Congrats! Picture?

:)