Monday, July 10, 2006

My Feet


The beauty shot of my toes. The colour I chose was "I'm not really a waitress" by OPI. I have decided that I LOVE OPI nailpolish, so if anyone out there would like to know what to buy me for my birthday (which is on August 8th) . . . .

My left foot up close. My toes have alway been called "sausage toes". I inherited them from my dad. My baby toe has a really, really small nail that was difficult to apply polish to! One thing I don't really like about my feet is the hair on the knuckles of my toes.

My right foot. Not that much different than my left foot.

One last shot of my beautiful feet. These are my favourite shoes. I got them last summer from Avon. I really, really wish I had purchased two pairs! The best part about these shoes is that the flowers are stuck on by velcro and they come with 4 different coloured flowers - green, pink, orange, and beige.

No comments: