Monday, October 13, 2008

Halloween Tree

Here is my new Halloween Tree! I bought it today at Michaels. I know it's a bit hard to see, but the tree itself is sparkly purple. I bought a couple of packages of mini ornaments to put on it.











Currently it's sitting on my mantle at home, but I'm thinking about taking it to work for my students to enjoy. They asked me a couple of weeks ago if we could put up a Christmas tree in December. I think having a Halloween tree in the room might be good practice for a future Christmas tree. If this tree lasts in the room without any damage . . .


I have to say, I haven't been shopping at Michaels for a long time and it was fun! There were so many things I wanted . . . a bunch of foam Halloween decorations, pumpkin carving sets, table decorations, and a bunch of Halloween light and sound village pieces. It was hard to say no . . . I did end up buying a couple of haunted house type wood pieces and some paint. I'm going to paint the wood pieces and display them at home.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Ok, here's what I must know . . .

1. Height of the tree
2. Is sparkly purple the only colour?
3. Is it metal?
4. Does it come completely bare?
5. Price