Monday, December 29, 2008

St. Patrick's Day

So I just wanted to make sure I wished y'all an early happy St. Patrick's Day. I'm sorry if you wanted to make plans with me to celebrate St. Patrick's Day 2009, but unfortunately, I won't be in town. I'M GOING TO BE IN NEW YORK CITY!!!!!! That's right, New York is now booked! Jennifer and I are leaving on Sunday, March 15th and coming home Sunday, March 22nd.

I am so insanely excited about this trip! First of all, it'll be my first time on a plane in almost 13 years! It'll be my first official, "this isn't a long weekend or short drive across the border" vacation without my parents. Plus, I have been wanting to go to New York forever. Possibly even longer than forever.

We still have to book our entertainment (we want to see "Wicked" and book tickets to visit the Statue of Liberty, etc.), but the hotel and flight has been booked. Stay tuned for further details as they become available!

2 comments:

Dianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dianne said...

hurray!!!!!!!!!!

That sounds so incredibly fun! Even just seeing a show in New York.. in NEW YORK! It's going to be amazing :)