Thursday, March 23, 2006

Yahoo!

Here are my reasons to shout yahoo:

1. I got my new phone today. Baby, I don't know how I lived with my old phone for so long, this new phone is so great! It's sleek, sexy, and has colour! Best of all, my current wallpaper is a frog.

2. Tomorrow is Friday . . . 'nuff said.

3. My sister is moving this weekend and since I'm helping I finally, finally get to see her new place!

4. My sister is getting married in 8 days!

5. Tomorrow night is pub night and a bunch of us staff are going together.

6. My taxes are done already!

7. In a few short days I'll get to see my friend Heather, who has been teaching in Korea for the last year. We're going to have dinner and catch up on ALL the news!

8. I have two new books and a new magazine to read.

9. I'm almost finished adding a third month to all levels of my grammar curriculum.

10. It's Spring!

No comments: