Friday, December 15, 2006

Song Survey

I've seen this on a few different sites and just felt like playing along . . .

Simple Song Shuffle Survey
1. Put your music player on shuffle.

2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.
NO CHEATING...

What does next year have in store for me?
Pieces - Rascal Flatts

What's my love life like?
Long Slow Beautiful Dance - Rascal Flatts (wow, so not! But okay . . .)

What do I say when life gets hard?
That's the Way it Is - Celine Dion (close . . . very close)

What do I think when I get up in the morning?
These Words - Natasha Bedingfield

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguilera (somehow I doubt it. I like the sentiment for a wedding song, but this isn't exactly my kind of wedding dance music)

What do you want as a career?
Mercy on Me - Christina Aguilera

Your favorite saying?
Without You - Christina Aguilera (okay seriously, I don't even listen to Christina that much! I know it's set to shuffle, but is this a joke?!)

Favorite place?
When the Sand Runs Out - Rascal Flatts

What do you think of your parents?
What Hurts the Most - Rascal Flatts

Where would you go on a first date?
Reflections - From the Mulan Soundtrack, sung by Lea Salonga

Describe yourself?
My Wish - Rascal Flatts

What is the thing I like doing most?
Cloud Number Nine - Bryan Adams

The song that best describes my school principal?
Welcome - Christina Aguilera (is it just me, or is this a totally random question?)

What is my state of mind like at the moment?
The Right Man - Christina Aguilera

How will I die?
Hurt - Christina Aguilera (interesting . . . )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I was like Wow a lot of Christine... and then I read your explanations... that's weird... subliminal messages from your player