Saturday, December 02, 2006

Christmas Shopping

I began my official Christmas shopping today. As long as I don't have to spend too much time in the malls, I don't mind the crowds associated with Christmas shopping. I think today I got about half of it done. I have gifts still to buy for my sister and brother-in-law, but they sent me a list of stuff they wanted and they have a price limit, so it's not going to be too difficult. I also have my mom and step-dad to buy for . . . They don't feel they need much, but my mom has an impressive Santa collection that I've been adding to for the last few years. I always look for non-traditional or funny Santas. Thought I'd found one today, but I didn't want to buy the display model and two other Zellers were out of this particular Santa. So it's back to the drawing board. But I've discovered that finding a non-traditional Santa isn't really that difficult if you know where to look. I have a couple of friends still to buy for, but unless I've radically miscounted, I think that's about it. It feels good, and it was fairly easy on the wallet too!

Hope your December has started off as well as mine!

No comments: