Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Heart Day

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. I hate this holiday. I have never had a boyfriend on Valentine's Day and that just makes me feel like crap. Then I feel like crap for feeling like crap. This year I feel terrible because I usually get valentine cards for my students (sometimes little treats too) and this year I couldn't make it to the store because of my knee. At least one of the other junior teachers is bringing treats for her students, so now I feel really bad. All because of my stupid knee!!!!!!!!!!

The other night I started thinking about getting an MRI. I've never had one before (I've been quite healthy and relatively injury-free all my life, so my visits to the hospital have been minimal), but I've seen them done many times on tv shows like House and E.R. If the MRI is actually like what I've seen on those shows, it scares me a bit. Not the actual test itself, but having to lie still in such a small space for the duration of the test! I get chills just thinking about it! I really must be a bit claustrophobic because when I stop to think about it, it totally freak me out! I guess, if and when I ever get this MRI, I'll have to tell myself to just relax and breathe.

No comments: