Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Reality Roundup

I'll admit it, I'm addicted to reality tv. I just finished watching America's Next Top Model and now I'm watching The Search for the Next Pussycat Doll. On Sunday's I watch The Amazing Race and The Apprentice. On Mondays I watch The Bachelor (but not as regularly as the other reality shows) and on Thursdays I watch Survivor. Here are my thoughts on what's happening on the shows:

The Amazing Race: What can I say? I actually really did like Rob and Amber and I'm sad that they're gone. Of the teams that are left, I think I like Oswald and Danny the best (Oswald is soooo cute!!). Charla and Mirna are growing on me, but I honestly don't care at all for the Beauty Queens (Dustin and Kandice) or Eric and Danielle.

The Apprentice: What a lousy season! I can't believe Trump moved the show to L.A. It seems to have lost its edge. The business tasks, for the most part, have seem rather uninspired. This business in the last episode of having the final task being done by the final four was just lame. The task was just like any other task and it sucked! Trump had better get his act together and move the show back to New York or I'm not watching again next season!

The Bachelor: Can't say I have many strong opinions about the show right now. Andy is cute, that's for sure. He seems like a genuinely nice guy too.

America's Next Top Model: Kinda glad that Jael just went home. She takes awesome photos, but she really doesn't do well when she has to talk. I went through a period of not liking Rene, but I think she's getting better so I kinda like her again. I still like Brittany too. At this point I'm not really sure who's going to win.

The Search for the Next Pussycat Doll: I like Melissa R. She's so cute . . . Chelsea has an awesome voice though. Melissa S. is just a b*tch. She looks old too. Asia annoys me when she sings, but when she talked about her daughter during the interview I saw a new side to her. I still don't know who should win.

Survivor: Some interesting twists this season. I really like Earl and Yau-Man. I liked Michelle too, but she was voted off last week. I'd love for Yau-Man to win!

No comments: