Friday, March 21, 2008

Voila!

Woot woot! I finally finished my most recent cross-stitch project! I can't even remember when I started this particular project, but I was determined to finish it today. I didn't actually have that much stitching to finish, just some of the backstitching of the lettering and on the purple flowers. This is the finished project all mounted and with its hanger.
The close-up shot of what it says. I don't know what exactly I'm going to do with this yet. I may display it on one of my walls at home, or I may give it away as a gift. I'll have to think about that one . . .
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Great job! I always have the same dilema when I finish a project... "pretty! now what do I do with it?"

I love the spring colours :)

Megan said...

Kim,
So sorry to read about your Dad. I hope you are coping ok.
Prayers and hugs sent your way.
~Team Reddick
PS: I think the cross-stich project turned out lovely.. you should keep it for yourself.

Kim said...

Thank you ladies! I do love the spring colours in this design, so for now I have decided to prop it up on my mantle and find a good place for it in my home.

Megan, thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers! This has been a difficult time, but having the thoughts and prayers of friends and family has been a great comfort!