Sunday, November 27, 2005

Movie Review

Just came home from seeing the Jennifer Aniston/Clive Owen movie "Derailed". It was a last minute decision on my part since I walked into the theatre thinking I would see "Chicken Little". I'm not a big Jennifer Aniston fan (though I do love Friends, and generally like most of the movies I've seen with her), but can I just say that I'm totally adding Clive Owen to my growing list of hot guys? WOW! Anyway, the movie was really, really good. It had me glued to the edge of my seat for the whole two hours, and made me jump at least once. I don't want to say too much about the plot since I don't want to give it away, but you should see this movie!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I saw that one a couple of weeks ago, and I STILL don't know what I think of it... weird. "Good" or "bad" just don't seem to fit.