Thursday, August 03, 2006

Best wedding favours ever!

The groom (my step-brother Brad) and the bride, Janine.


At this point the witnesses were signing the register. The woman sitting at the table is the bride's sister, Michelle.



My sister Jenn, and her husband Lance. They're newlyweds!




The Sadowski family. From left to right: Rachel, Cindy, Brandon and Dave. Cindy is Brad's sister.





These are the groom's parents. That's my mom, Erika, and my (step) dad Howie.


These cupcakes from Cupcakes made up the wedding cake. They were delicious!
So as you can tell from the pictures above, Brad and Janine's wedding on Sunday was awesome. I couldn't get over how elegant yet casual things were. There were bride and groom touches all over, from the total organization on the bride's part to the exclusion from the bar of Coors Light beer on the groom's part. Although it did start raining on us during the ceremony, everyone had a great time. The choir that brought this couple together sang during the ceremony and that was a really special touch. I couldn't get over how gorgeous the wedding dress was. It was everything that I imagined my own wedding dress to be one day. Oh and the wedding favours? Like I said, they were the best wedding favours ever. They were personalized M&Ms! No pictures of those though, they were gobbled up too quickly!

No comments: