Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Bummer

So I couldn't put together my computer desk today :-( Sadly, the company that manufactures said desk included two part E's and no part F's. Now I'm just F-ing mad! I did determine that both my tvs have the ability to work, but one tv will only work with my remote control. Where my remote control is, I have no idea! I'm fairly sure it's not in a box, and I don't see it lying around anywhere, so I'm a bit concerned. I may have to go out and buy another one. I really hope one of the guys didn't steal it . . . Just another bummer associated with moving . . . Oh, and today I discovered one other thing I kinda don't like about my new location - the lack of retaurants within easy walking distance. Now, this might end up being a plus, but let's be honest . . . a great chef I am not!

No comments: