Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Weather

"Rain, rain, go away! Come again another day!" I guess those of us getting wet in BC these days shouldn't really complain - the beautiful days still outnumber the rainy ones (for now). It got me thinking earlier today about what my favourite season is. Honestly, there are things I like and dislike about every season. Fall is beautiful because the leaves are changing colour, but the weather tends to be rainy and raw and cold. Winter is nice because the air gets crisp and cold and right after the snow falls things look absolutely peaceful and nice. Unfortunately, I hate slipping and falling (which I am prone to do) on the ice. Spring is lovely as the weather gets warmer and all the living things start to bloom and grow. But, spring brings about "spring fever" in many people and that tends to get annoying. Summer is nice since there are many long, warm days that you can spend soaking up the sunshine, but in my profession summer is almost too busy to enjoy! I guess all this means I like all the seasons!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I find it funny that Dianne, you and I are all reading each other's blogs.. it's such a small world, eh?