Monday, October 10, 2005

Seven Things (AKA: Yes Dianne, I read your blog!)

7 things...
7 things I plan to do before I die
- Travel to all the countries that I have had students from
- Get married
- Get into better shape
- Become a (good) mother
- Finish the Juior curriculum!!!!!!!
- Finish my unpacking!!!
- Volunteer to help someone in need

7 things I can do
- Teach
- Sing
- Make a fool of myself in front of my students
- Juggle curriculum development and teacher without killing anyone (remember, this is this not about skill level!)
- Make people laugh
- Say no to any kind of alcoholic beverage offered
- Put off unpacking!

7 things I cannot do
- Dance
- Ask a guy out
- Listen to mindless rambling without going nuts!
- Play sports
- Watch sports on TV
- Grow things in a garden
- Pee standing up

7 things that attract me to another person
- sense of humour
- intelligence
- compassion
- age (those who know me know "the older the better")
- body
- facial hair
- hair (or lack thereof)

7 celebrity crushes
(oh this is so easy! You are talking to the co-owner of "The List". Speaking of which - HI SHANNON!)
- Patrick Stewart
- Tom Hanks
- Alan Rickman
- Hugh Grant
- Colin Firth
- Mel Gibson
- Sean Connery
7 Things I say the most
(Okay, this one is hard)
- Be quiet (to my students who never stop talking)
- Sit down! It's not break time/lunch time yet! (to my students who insist upon waiting by the door for me to say "break time" or "lunch time")
- Oh vey!
- Whatever
- Yellow card! (to my students who lover soccer, but never stop talking)
- Morning Bernie (because he's usually the first person I see in the morning)
- Bless You! (To Andrew, because he sneezes a lot!)

7 bloggers I am tagging: (if I tag you, that means you absolutely must copy and paste this into your blog with your own answers.)
- Jennifer, because she's the only untagged blogger I know

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Woot! lol