Thursday, January 05, 2006

Canadian Joke Punchline!

Okay, so I have left at least one person wanting to know the punchline to the "what kind of sport do Canadian frogs play?" joke. The answer is (prolonged drum roll) . . . "croquet" (croak-eh). Giggle . . .

So with the new year comes a brand new group of students at the school I work at. On Tuesday we doubled the number of Juniors we had, so getting to know all the new faces and names has been a bit of a challenge. I've got two good groups though, so that's a good way to start the year. I have some girls from Brazil who I think could end up driving me a bit crazy, particularly the one in my afternoon class who acts like a real know-it-all. If I catch her speaking Portuguese one more time I'm going to have to give her a warning letter. That could be interesting . . . anyway, we'll see what happens after another few days. She'll be getting her first progress report next week, so maybe she'll smarten up after she reads a few comments about how her behaviour is perceived in class.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

giggle!