Sunday, January 21, 2007

5 Things

Here are 5 things you don't know about me (which I stole from here):

1. I can sing/rap the entire theme song to The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. What can I say? It's one of those songs that really sticks in your head!

2. I talk to myself. A lot. And I have been known to answer myself sometimes too. It's the way I organize my thoughts.

3. Right now I have a Barry Manilow song stuck in my head: "Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl . . ."

4. I love men with British accents! Let me reiterate: I LOVE men with British accents! Hugh Laurie, Hugh Grant, Patrick Stewart, Colin Firth, Alan Rickman, Clive Owen, Daniel Craig, John Hannah . . . the list goes on.

5. Although all my teacher training was with young children (five and six year olds), I discovered that I love teaching teenagers. They drive me crazy sometimes, but connecting with them is really worthwhile.

It's your turn! What don't I know about you?

No comments: