Saturday, January 13, 2007

Two

Seen this on several blogs recently, but stole it from Vesper!

Two names you go by:
1.. Kim
2.. Teacher


Two parts of your heritage:
1.. German
2.. Prussian


Two things that scare you:
1.. Heights
2.. Being told by my strata council that I am responsible for paying a special levy that totals thousands of dollars that I don't have!


Two everyday essentials:
1.. Attendance/Marks book
2.. A good book to read


Two things you are wearing right now:
1.. Woollen socks
2.. Jeans

Two of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
1.. Rascal Flatts
2.. Avril Lavigne

Two things you want in a relationship (other than love):
1.. lots of laughs
2.. respect

Two truths:
1.. I am a worrier (but I've gotten a lot better over the years!)
2.. I am a wee bit messy (okay, maybe take out the wee bit part!)

Two favorite hobbies:
1.. Surfing the internet
2.. Reading

Two things you need to do this week:
1.. Finish my progress reports!
2.. Clean my bathroom

Two stores you shop at:
1.. Chapters
2.. Payless

Two favorite sports:
1.. Hockey
2.. Volleyball


Two shows you like to watch:
1.. House
2.. Ugly Betty (I just started watching this show and it's awesome!)

Two things you’d buy if money were no object:
1.. First and foremost I'd pay off my students loan and my mortgage
2.. A piano and organ. I know how to play the organ, but I want to learn the piano!

Two wishes for 2007:
1.. A house-elf to do my cleaning for me
2.. More 3-day weekends!
(I made silly wishes on purpose! I'm in a silly mood!)

No comments: