Tuesday, January 23, 2007

And the number one show on the planet is . . .

. . . CSI: Miami! I'm not even joking. I was reading this article in my TV Week magazine about CSI: Miami and at the end of the article was a mini-article about the top 10 shows on the planet, according to the research firm Informa Telecoms and Media. Here's the complete top-ten list:

1. CSI: Miami
2. Lost
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Te Voy a Ensenar a Querer (I Will Teach You to Love)
5. The Simpsons
6. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
7. Without a Trace
8. Inocente de Ti (Innocent of You)
9. Anita, No Te Rajes! (Anita, Don't Give Up!)
10. The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

4 comments:

Megan said...

That is the stupidest show ever! I hate the sunglasses-as-a-character-making
device.

Kim said...

Megan - I completely agree! That show drives me crazy . . . but I still watch it sometimes when there's nothing else on.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,
I'm really interested in seeing the full article - but i'm based in the UK (so we don't get the mag).
I don't suppose you know of a web link that has it??
Thanks!
Adam

Kim said...

Adam - I looked around the web a bit to see if I could find the article online, but I couldn't. It wasn't a very big article, honestly! I'd say I posted about 99.9% of what it said! Thanks for leaving your comment though!