Sunday, May 25, 2008

Gangster Rap

While I was preparing my previous blog posts, I got interrupted by some extremely loud gangster rap emanating from the street. My initial thought was "damn teenagers! Why can't they turn down their music when they're driving in a residential area?!" I looked outside to discover that the music was not coming from a car full of teenage boys, but from a toy car being driven by a pre-schooler! I ran for my camera to take a picture. My first shot didn't capture much except daddy walking next to a vehicle that's being blocked by a tree.
My second picture turned out much better! I had to use the zoom on my camera to capture this image since that little car was moving quite quickly. I still can't get over how loud the music was (not to mention the choice of music) coming from this little car!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: