Sunday, May 25, 2008

Outlet Shopping, Part Two

The spoils of two day's worth of shopping. I know it doesn't look like much perhaps, but I was on a budget! I ended up with 3 pairs of shoes, 4 t-shirts, and a bra. The striped shirts are all from the Lane Bryant outlet, as is the bra. The blue shirt is from Target, as is the brown pair of shoes on the far right. The other two pairs of shoes are from the Easy Spirit outlet store.
The light-coloured pair of sandals from Easy Spirit. The straps are velcro, and I love the fact that I can adjust the band across the toes as well as around the ankles. I think the strap around the toes will need some adjustment as wearing them today did give me blisters on both my big toes! Oh, and did I mention that they are a size 8.5? I don't know if American sizes are different from Canadian or if my feet are shrinking, but that's fine with me!
The black pair of sandals, also from Easy Spirit. I haven't worn them yet, but I may wear them tomorrow if the weather is nice. They also have velcro closures, which is super nice. Again, the size that fit me the best was 8.5. I think these will be a really comfortable pair of sandals that I will end up wearing most of the summer!
The brown pair of Mary Jane-style shoes I got at Target. I think they'll be really cute for Fall :-) They're size 9.5.

I had to limit myself to 3 pairs of shoes during our shopping trip. There was another pair of blue shoes that I really, really liked and would have purchased, you know, had I been a millionaire! I ended up walking away from them, but it was hard!

It was also hard to walk away from the merchandise at the newest store at the outlet mall . . . Kate Spade!! We went there first thing in the morning, thinking that since it was new and so popular that it would be as crowded as the Coach store usually is. It was practically empty when we walked in, so we got a really good look at the bags they had in. They were absolutely gorgeous! Very pricey, but very stylish. There was a beautiful little black bag that was only $60 and it was very, very tempting (it also came in pink). What ended up stopping me was that it was really too small for me to be practical. I carry so much stuff in my purse every day that I just wouldn't be able to carry a small one too often. Anyway, if I ever become rich, I'll definitely be heading back to Kate Spade to buy a bigger, more useful bag :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: