Sunday, May 28, 2006

Organizational Heaven

Even though this coming week is the school's Spring Break week, I have elected to go to work for two days. Why? I desperately need to get some stuff organized before June! I'm very good at organizing things if I do say so myself (though you wouldn't know if by seeing the perpetual state of messiness I live in at home), so I'm kinda looking forward to tackling a few of these projects. Over the next two days I plan on completely cleaning out my filing cabinet drawer (it's packed FULL of stuff. A lot of it I use a lot, some of it I don't), cleaning and organizing my desk area (which constantly has different stacks of papers all over it, in addition to the computer and several binders), sorting out the files on my computer, finding a place for all the back-up tapes and CDs that seem to have found their way onto my desk, and finding a place to store the program tests that we reuse every month. Whew. Hopefully by the time all that's done, I'll exist in a state of organizational euphoria that will carry me through to the end of the summer :)

No comments: