Tuesday, May 16, 2006

So Tired

Okay, why am I always so tired these days? It's not like I stay up until all hours of the night or anything like that. Last night, which I would say is typical of my nighttime patterns, I was in bed and sleeping by 11:30. Since I woke up at 6:30 that should mean I got about 7 hours of sleep. But I feel like I only got 4 or 5! My limbs ache and all I want to do is go back to bed, close my eyes, and sleep until Thursday or Friday. This isn't really a great way to go work with teenagers since they definitely don't give me much of a break! Maybe this is like an episode of House from last season: this woman was active and walking around in her sleep and couldn't figure out why she would wake up in the morning all tired and sore! Of course in that case she was having sex with her ex-husband in her sleep, but mine is the same basic idea without the sex. Too bad I can't set up some kind of "sleep camera" that will tell me if I'm doing anything in my sleep that might make me really tired when I wake up!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love HOUSE!
Instead of investing in a sleep camera, I suggest going to bed earlier! I don't know what your exercise routine is, but getting some fresh air and your heart rate up can do wonders for your sleep!
Good luck =)