Friday, May 19, 2006

Quick Update

So I think I've been updating my blog fairly regularly, but for those who haven't been reading regularly, here's what's going on in my world. In no particular order:

1. The summer season at work is starting to gear up slowly. If all goes according to plan, May 26th will be my last teaching day as I come out of classes to focus on admin and curriculum. That was supposed to happen on the 15th, but the woman who was supposed to replace me ended up replacing another Junior teacher who abruptly quit.

2. I've been having trouble sleeping lately. I think it's a combination of stress and heat. Hopefully now that it's gotten a little cooler, I can get some sleep this weekend!

3. My "beloved" boss will be moving to a new campus in the middle of June. Hooray!

4. My birthday is coming up in August. I want to go see "Phantom of the Opera".

5. I have finished my online TESL course and now have my diploma. Yippee!

6. My school's Spring Break is coming up in two weeks. I'm currently debating with myself over whether or not to work two of that week. I could use the time off, but I could also really use the money!

7. I got a new computer a little while ago. It's S.W.E.E.T. Very fast and sexy.

8. I'm going to see "The Da Vinci Code" tomorrow with my best friend.

I think that about covers it for now! Check back often for more on what's happening in my world!

No comments: