Sunday, April 02, 2006

My sister is a married lady now!

Well, my sister is now Mrs. Lance Richardsen! She probably won't use that name much, but symbolically it's a big change! The wedding was beautiful and went off without a hitch, so I'm pleased about that. Even though it rained most of the day, nobody cared. Jennifer looked absolutely gorgeous in her sky blue dress and I wish I had some pictures right now. Lance looked very handsome in his blue pin-striped suit, and just as they are every other day of the year, they complemented each other nicely. Everyone in the bridal party (me included, shock of all shocks!) looked awesome and the day was magical. Of course during the vows I nearly lost it twice, but I managed to hold it together. The reception afterwards was great and everyone had a good time. There wasn't much dancing, which may have been the only thing that Jennifer will later be disappointed about, but the music was rather jazzy and kind of hard to dance to. I was the first person to dance actually (with Jerry, my friend Amy's boyfriend) and I found it hard to keep time with the music. It was still fun though . . . Overall I think everyone had a spectacular time and now the bride and groom will be able to enjoy their Mexican honeymoon!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Sounds like an awesome day! Congrats to the newlyweds!

Megan said...

I want to see pictures!!!!
Was the ceremony at Colebrook? If not, can you tell me where it was, my friend is looking for a place.

Kim said...

One day, after I get the pictures and have more time to figure out how to post pictures, I will totally put up some wedding pix! And yes Megan, the ceremony was at Colebrook! Thanks for stopping by!