Wednesday, April 26, 2006

You know those cheesy e-mail surveys? This isn't one of them!

Okay, I admit it - I secretly adore those internet surveys that I get sent from my friend Debbie (strangely, I never get them from anyone else). That's probably why I like filling in and posting these memes. Without further adieu . . .

I AM: a conscientious teacher
I WANT: more sleep! More days in the weekend!
I WISH: that I could travel more! I want to see Europe, New York, Las Vegas, and Japan!
I HATE: liars!
I MISS: my dad! More accurately, I miss the dad I knew growing up. My dad has alzheimer's disease. He lives in the hospital and sits in a chair all day. He is not the man I remember. I miss my old dad so much that sometimes when I think about him (no matter where I am) I cry.
I FEAR: never falling in love!
I HEAR: a commercial, my own inner voice telling me to dust (don't worry, I've been ignoring that voice for a few days now so I'm not about to leave you mid-meme!)
I WONDER: how I will feel tomorrow when I see a particular man I had a huge crush on last year.
I REGRET: not knowing German. Luckily I still have time to learn!
I AM NOT: pretty. It's true.
I DANCE: sexy, according to my students. They have vision problems. I like moving to music, but I'm not particularly good at it.
I SING: whenever I hear a song I like, or whenever I think of a song I like. I sing when I'm happy, and I sing when I'm stressed out or sad.
I CRY: When I laugh so hard that tears come out of my eyes! I also cry when I'm sad.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: the hard-ass some people think I am.
I MAKE: people smile, laugh, and learn.
I WRITE: e-mails, memos, curriculum, blog entries.
I CONFUSE: myself sometimes!
I NEED: more sleep! A long vacation where I am required to do nothing more strenuous than decide which beach to go lie on.
I SHOULD: dust. Not going to happen until the weekend though!
I START: reading good books.
I FINISH: reading good books.
I TAG: anyone reading this :-)

No comments: