Sunday, September 24, 2006

Going to Maple Ridge

In about 15 minutes I'm going to walk out my door and head to the skytrain station to begin my skytrain/bus journey to Maple Ridge. I'm going to go visit my dad and stepmom. My dad lives in Maple Ridge hospital due to his Alzheimer's disease. He recently got moved to his new room, which I will get to see today.

Yesterday I went to Future Shop and "impulsively" bought an MP3 Player. I say impulsively because I just up and decided to make my purchase yesterday, but in actuality I've been looking into making this purchase for weeks now. I'm really looking forward to having some music to listen to on my long bus ride today, and to having some music to listen to on my walk to and from work each day!

Now I'd better get moving, I have a skytrain to catch! If I have time I'll post later and let you know how the visit went!

No comments: