Monday, September 25, 2006

It's All About Meme

I can't help it, I'm a sucker for these memes!

ARE YOU:

1. A Cuddler?
Sometimes. It depends on the mood I'm in. Sometimes I just don't want to be touched.

2. A morning person?
While I can't really say I love getting up early in the morning, I am definitely able to get more stuff done in the morning than in the evening.

3. Are you a perfectionist?
In a way. I'm passionate about certain (stupid) things getting done right.

4. An only child?
Nope. I have one biological sister, two step-brothers (one on each side) and two step-sisters (one on each side).

5. Catholic:
No. I view myself as a Christian, but I don't think I could ever join a Catholic Church. Too rigid in its views.

6. In your pajamas?
How did you know?

7. Currently suffering from a broken heart?
Nope.

8. Okay styling other people's hair?
Don't have a lot of practice with my own hair, let alone other people's hair!

9. Left handed?
Yes, and damn proud of it!

10. Addicted to MySpace?
Addicted, no. Interested, yes.

11. Shy around the opposite gender?
Sometimes. It depends on how well I know the person. The guys I work with I tend not to be shy around. All the others . . .

12. Loud?
Sometimes. I have been known to get loud in my classroom when I'm mad at my students!

DO YOU:

12. Bite your nails?
No. I pick at them sometimes, but never bite.

13. Get paranoid at times?
Oh yes. Definitely.

14. Currently regret something that you have said/done?
Right now, no. Past regrets, sure.

15. Curse frequently when you get mad?
I guess that depends on your definition of frequently. If I'm really pissed, sure. Otherwise I try not to curse that often.

16. Enjoy country music?
Only new country. Rascal Flatts, Shania Twain, The Dixie Chicks, Faith Hill.

17. Enjoy jazz music?
Not particularly.

18. Enjoy smoothies?
Yes.

19. Enjoy talking on the phone?
Not really. There are a few people I really like talking to, but otherwise I prefer e-mail.

20. Have a lot to learn?
Yes!

21. Have a pet?
Not right now. I'd like a cat one day.

22. Have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" person?
Perhaps that's my problem! My past few crushes have been on married men, and therefore "wrong" in terms of their availability.

23. Have all your grandparents died?
My biological ones are all dead. Fortunately I have lovely grandparents living in Oregon. They are the parents of my stepmom.

24. Have at least one sibling?
Yes. Weren't you paying attention earlier?

25. Have been told that you are smart?
Yes.

26. Have had a broken bone?
Nope.

27. Have Caller I.D. on your phone?
On my cell phone.

HAVE YOU:

28. Changed a diaper?
Not recently, but yes. I used to babysit.

29. Changed a lot over the past year?
I'm not sure. I don't think I've changed a lot, but some.

30. Had friends who have never seen your natural hair color?
Except for one brief period in 1997, my hair has always been its natural colour.

31. Had surgery?
No.

32. Killed anyone?
No, but I have thought about it before ;-)

33. Had your haircut within the last week?
I haven't, but I wish I had.

LAST PERSON WHO:

1. Slept in the bed beside you?
I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that sometimes my family reads this blog! Hehehehe. Just joking . . . or am I?

2. Saw you cry?
Some people I work with last week when I found out that a friend had died.

3. Went to the movies with you?
My best friend Sonja.

4. You went to the mall with?
See above. My best friend Sonja.

5. You went to dinner with?
My friend Shannon.

6. You talked to on the phone?
My mom.

7. Said 'I love you' to you and meant it?
Don't remember . . .

8. Broke your heart?
Honestly? My students are currently breaking my heart because most of them are currently wasting their opportunity to learn English.

9. Made you laugh?
My friend Shannon.

WOULD YOU RATHER?

1. Pierce your nose or tongue?
Nose, I guess.

2. Be serious or be funny?
Funny. Definitely funny.

3. Drink whole or skim milk?
I usually drink 1% milk.

4. Die in a fire or drown?
Drown I think. I don't think I could tolerate the pain involved with burning. *shudder*

5. Spend time with your parents or enemies?
My parents.

ABOUT YOU!

1. What time is it?
10:22pm

2. Name?
Kimberly Wilma F.

3. Nickname(s)?
Kim, Teacher, Kima

4. Where were you born?
Burnaby, British Columbia

5. What is your birthdate?
August 8, 1978

6. What do you want?
Happiness. Love.

7. Where do you want to live?
Exactly where I am right now.

8. How many kids do you want?
At this particular moment in time, none. But I've always wanted to have one daughter.

No comments: