Wednesday, September 27, 2006

She's at it again!

Yup, I've made a few changes to my blog again! I talked to Jenn and she gave me some good advice about how to make some changes. The new blogger seems very easy to manipulate and I'm hoping that it will attract a bit more traffic to my site. As I figure out how to get more and more sophisticated with my blog I'll make a few more changes.

I hope everything is going well in your world! I've been to a funeral today and was feeling kinda low. The funeral was for someone that I used to sing with in my church choir. I haven't been in the choir for the last year or so (moving and stuff made me lazy). When my sister and I arrived at the Church we were asked to join the choir to sing for the woman who passed away. It was nice to be back in the familiar territory again, and the choir sounded lovely. The song we sang is one of my favourites and was meant to be a solo, but the woman who had agreed to sing it couldn't get through it without a little help today. I received many compliments on the singing, and was asked by many people when I would be back in the choir, which lifted my spirits considerably. We'll see if choir makes it back into my routine!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hey the changes look great! Bit more colour and personality than the standard one.