Sunday, September 17, 2006

New Shoes!

I have recently had some wonderful success with new shoes. I mentioned a while ago that I purchased two pairs of black shoes at K-Mart in the States. Well, yesterday I bought the perfect pair of brown shoes for this coming fall season. I actually spotted them for the first time last weekend at a Payless in Metrotown. I tried them on and fell in love with them. Unfortunately the only ones they had were a 10W (wide), and they were just a touch loose. They were also a bit pricier than what I usually pay as they were marked at $49.99. Anyway, they did a check for me to see if any other stores had a size 10 and I mentally prepared myself to spend a bit too much money for a great pair of shoes. They told me there was one size 10 left at Central City, which worked out really well since I always stop by there to visit my sister on the way home. I ran in and found the shoes. To my surprise, the pair was marked at $24.99! When the clerk rang them into the machine they came up to $49.99. Since the manager was standing right next to her she asked her what to do about the difference in price and they ended up giving me the shoes for the (way) lower price. SCORE! Anyway, here are some pictures of my new shoes:






No comments: